Super Jukir

This is my first short story that I want to share to all of you.. check this out...


Super Jukir


Formerly, in 1998, many multidimensional happened in Indonesia that caused much idleness. Many jobs were so difficult to find. Everything became expensive.
On Thursday, May 21th 1998 or to be exact The Trisakti Tragedy, Dimas Adi Wuri, a college student from technical faculty of Brawijaya University Malang, just followed graduation event. He just got a maximal result with cum-laude rank (IPK 4.00). “Congratulation for your success”, said his friends when he was handshaking with his friends. Many congratulation expression for his success, from his friends and his comrades too that came in his graduation event.
”Dim, after you passed on, you have to search a job, then get married. You are a technical bachelor, so you can find a job at ease, right, “said his Mother. He replied, “What job? Now is difficult to get a job.” “Yes, eventhough get a job is very difficult, but you are a very good technical bachelor, so you can be an engineer at ease. Much empty vacancy for an engineer job is waiting for you,” replied his Mom. He replied again, “OK, mom, Insya Allah tomorrow, I want to look for a job, that became a little job, however it can be a good subsistence.” “OK, you are my son, Dimas.” Then, the guests of UNIBRAW graduation event went home, included Dimas and his family.

The next day, Friday, Dimas started to search a job. He was praying Tahajud prayer, Shubuh prayer, then he was taking a bath, and had breakfast, and he was changing his clothes. Everything was ready. Therefore, he departed. “Mom, I want to depart,” said Dimas while he was kissing his Mom’s hand. “Good Luck, my boy.” “Assalamu’ alaikum.” “Wa’alaikum salam.” Therefore, He started to search a job in any contractor company in Malang, but there were no empty vacancy for him. “Oh, where is empty vacancy, ah.. Nil.” All day long, he searched, but the result was nil. Finally, he went home. “Assalamu’ alaikum.” “Wa’alaikum salam.” “I didn’t get any job,” said Dimas. “Maybe this is not your subsistence, son, I hope tomorrow you can get a job,” said his mom. After that, because he was so tired, He got sleep quickly.
The next day, Saturday, just the same like yesterday. He searched a job, but the result was nil too. So, he prayed on his Tahajud Prayer, “Ya Allah, Easy your slave on finding a job,” with a calm sense.
Day by day passed, Week by week passed, until 2 months passed, until his mom grumbled at him. Finally, on Tuesday July 21th 1998, he got a job, JUKIR. Yes, JUKIR, the job that not matches with his title, “Technical Bachelor Cum-Laude”.
“What the hell are you, I am Technical Bachelor was offered JUKIR job,” said Dimas angrily. “OK, if you didn’t want, no problem, however there still many people were waiting.” “Eits… wait for a minute, sir,” While he was thinking for a while. “OK, sir, I’m okay if I become JUKIR, moreover I can get a halal subsistence than I was freelancing.” firstly he was not agree, but at last, He was agree, because many consider. First, because he still freelancing for 2 months. Second, his mom liked to grumble him. In addition, because those all, He could not stand. “OK, tomorrow, you can start to work,” said that men. After that, he was going home.
“Assalamu’ alaikum.” “Wa’alaikum salam.” “I was home,” while he was handshaking with his mom. “Mom, I have got a job,” said him “What job, son?” asked his mom. “But, you haven’t to angry and don’t be panic.” “OK, no problem, I won’t angry” “I become JUKIR, mom, than I was freelancing, moreover there was no empty vacancy for engineer, so I become JUKIR, ratherwell it can add my subsistence,” said Dimas.  “Oh My God, OK, I don’t angry to you, but I don’t agree with your job,” advised him. “Is that true, baby,” His mom tried to make sure his father. “Of course, you have to become engineer, not become JUKIR,” replied his father. “OK, up to you, my father and my mother, I just want to become JUKIR. Tomorrow, I will work.” “UP TO YOU!” replied his parents.
Tomorrow, on Wednesday, He started. Firstly, he just did not know about JUKIR. Sometimes, he made to cars clashing or made people angry. “Aww, how was my day, I can’ be a good JUKIR,” said Dimas. His second day was the same. Third day, fourth day, fifth day, until first week he worked was just same like the first day, so tiring and making other people angry to him. Looking for his subordinate, the Boss was disappointed. At last, the boss was teaching Dimas, how to become a good JUKIR. “So, try to look me and try to follow me,” said The Boss. Firstly, he still confused however long by long he understood. “OK, those are the ways, right,” said Dimas.
Moreover, Dimas was starting to like and enjoy his job. Otherwise his father and mother, still with their opinion that Dimas must working as an engineer. Day by day passed, Week by week passed, Month by month passed. Until, on a day, Saturday, September 19th 1998, he found a gold whistle in a road. “Wow, what is this? Is a whistle can be a gold colour?,” asked himself. “But, wait for a minute, it is a found thing, so I must announce it for 1 year. Ah…, 1 year, Oh my god, OK no problem,” replied himself. First, he announced with the speaker of Masjid Adz-Dzikro, a masjid near his home. After that, he pasted many pieces of announcement paper on walls in roads near his home. First day, no one admitted the whistle. Second day, nil, third day just same as the first day, and the next days were same too, until 1 year passed, but no one felt that  own that whistle. Finally, Dimas was using the whistle on his work. “Alhamdulillah today is 1 year for this, so I can use it, right. I want to use it in my work, maybe with this whistle, my customers will increase,” said Dimas to himself.
Wow, miracles were showing. On the first day he used the gold whistle, his Job became easier than the days before. Other, his neighbours was feeling helped. Like, when a fire tragedy happened in his workplace, suddenly when Dimas was blowing that whistle, the tragedy was finished. Other story, when there was a thief stealing an old woman. After Dimas blew that whistle, the thief was pulled to him. The thief could not avoid him, and finally the thing that was stolen can be returned to that old woman.
On the second day, was same. There was a guy tried to enormous a High School girl. Suddenly, Dimas blew that whistle, that guy went to the police office and reported himself, otherwise that High School girl was rejected from pregnancy.
On the third day, just the same. When his parents became bankrupt and they divorced, these can be solved with Dimas.
Since that, he was called with the people as SUPER JUKIR with the gold whistle. He always helped the people around him, although he was working. Why? Because each blows of the whistle can helped the people from a difficulty until radius 100 KM. AMAZING…
“Alhamdulillah, now you become the SUPER JUKIR, son. Dad and mom thank to God that we have a son like you. You can help each other from difficulty, however you are a JUKIR, not an engineer,” said his parents. Finally, he got a blessing from his parents for his job, since he became the SUPER JUKIR.
The popularity of SUPER JUKIR a.k.a Dimas day by day was so famous, until 2 months passed. Many people know him, however he looked like a common JUKIR. Many people know because his gold whistle. Although there was a foreign guy asked Dimas about SUPER JUKIR. “Do you know Super JUKIR?” He replied with descend, “I’m a common JUKIR, I just a common guy.”
After he became famous, on the last of 1999, talent explorer was looking for someone to becoming an artist of his daily story, the guy asked him. “Assalamu’ alaikum Dimas, could I talk to you for a while. I am a talent explorer for sinetron artist. Do you want to become an artist of a sinetron about your daily story?” “Wait for a minute, OK, You can wait for my answer, after I consult to my parents,” answered him. “No problem, I’ll wait for you.” At last, Dimas went home, He told to his parents. No doubt, his parents agreed with him.  “How about this, dad, mom?” “Oh yes, of course I agree if you become an artist.” Finally, the next day, He came to that guy. Moreover, on that day, he joined the casting program and he approved.
Tomorrow, he just faced with many schedules of shooting action. However, he still became JUKIR after he was running a shooting action.
….THE END…

ini dari tugas bahasa inggris di man insan cendekia serpong

Comments

Popular Posts